facebook_blue.png linkin_blue.png twitter_blue.png


KIRKCALDY | 01592 263455
GLENROTHES | 01592 757114
LEVEN | 01333 429320

Latest News

Immigration - Indefinite Leave to Remain Posted

Immigration - Indefinite Leave to RemainImmigration - Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK - Once your spouse has been in the UK for five years they may be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain. Read more

Leasing - Notice Period Posted

Leasing - Notice PeriodPrivate Leases - How much Notice do Landlords have to give? What is the Statutory Notice period for Short Assured Tenancies? Read more

D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Posted

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.What should you do when you find yourself facing a divorce from your spouse? What are the laws in Scotland dealing with the financial implications of divorce? Read more

LBTT for Leases: Avoiding the Pitfalls Posted

LBTT for Leases:  Avoiding the PitfallsLBTT for leases is a complicated business. Do you know landlords can be fined if returns are not undertaken timeously? Find out what's required and get advice from Innes Johnston, Solicitors to avoid the common pitfalls. Read more

Immigration - Right to Remain Posted

Immigration - Right to RemainJust married and plan to live in the UK with your new spouse? Remember to apply for the right to remain. Innes Johnston, Solicitors can assist you with your application. Read more

Latest News

Contact | Residence of Children | Court Actions

  Child Contact Court Actions and Child Welfare Hearings What happens if you have to go to court in relation to your children? There are many reasons why you may need to raise a court action or go to court in relation to your children. Where parent ...

Who has Parental Rights and Responsibilities for children?

Contact (access) and residence (custody) of children is obtained by parents with parental rights and responsibilities. How do you know if you have them and if not, how can you apply for them?