facebook_blue.png linkin_blue.png twitter_blue.png


KIRKCALDY | 01592 263455
GLENROTHES | 01592 757114
LEVEN | 01333 429320

Latest News

Tenancy Deposits: Landlord's money? Posted

Tenancy Deposits:  Landlord's money?Are you a Landlord?  Do you know the valid deductions from the Tenancy Deposit to cover repairs and/or outstanding rent arrears?   There are a number of myths and questions surrounding private tenancies.  It is our intention to tackle some …  Read more

Don't raise your hand in anger! Posted

Don't raise your hand in anger!Smacking Ban:  New legislation imminent   Scotland is introducing a ban on smacking, but what’s it all about? New legislation is anticipated following the success of Green MSP John Finnie’s Member’s Bill (Proposed Children (Equ…  Read more

Domestic Abuse Posted

Domestic Abuse  “Momentous” new Domestic Abuse Bill passed in Scotland MSP’s last week voted 118 to 1 in favour of passing the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Bill, first brought before the Scottish Parliament by Justice Secretary, Michael Matheso…  Read more

Employment Tribunal fees – are you entitled to a refund?  Employment Tribunal fees – are you entitled to a refund?   Applications for the refund of Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal fees that were paid between 29th July 2013 and 26th July 2017 are currently open.   &n…  Read more

We're Moving! Posted

We're Moving!We’re Moving! We are pleased to announce that our Kirkcaldy office will be relocating on Monday, 22 January 2018.  Our move is well underway, as you'll see from our progress pics!   Our Kirkcaldy office will be closed from 1:00 pm on …  Read more

Latest News


What should you do when you find yourself facing a divorce from your spouse? What are the laws in Scotland dealing with the financial implications of divorce?

LBTT for Leases: Avoiding the Pitfalls

LBTT for leases is a complicated business. Do you know landlords can be fined if returns are not undertaken timeously? Find out what's required and get advice from Innes Johnston, Solicitors to avoid the common pitfalls.