facebook_blue.png linkin_blue.png twitter_blue.png


KIRKCALDY | 01592 263455
GLENROTHES | 01592 757114
LEVEN | 01333 429320

Latest News

Guardianship - When is a Guardian required?  How do I apply to become a Guardian?A guardian is needed when an Adult loses capacity and has no Power of Attorney in place. If your family member is affected, then you may be considering applying to be appointed as their guardian. Read more

Calling all Landlords...Are you complying with new legislation?Are Landlords aware of, and complying with, the new legislation introduced by the recent Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016? What change has this made to private residential tenancies and what is the effect on private landlords? Read more

World of Work Week Posted

World of Work WeekParkhill Primary School - P5 Our Jacqueline Mitchell has been out in the community meeting with the children in P5 at Parkhill Primary School.  They had fun seeing how conveyancing deeds from the old Sasine Register were meticulously handwritten and …  Read more

Tenancy Deposits: Landlord's money? Posted

Tenancy Deposits:  Landlord's money?Are you a Landlord?  Do you know the valid deductions from the Tenancy Deposit to cover repairs and/or outstanding rent arrears?   There are a number of myths and questions surrounding private tenancies.  It is our intention to tackle some …  Read more

Don't raise your hand in anger! Posted

Don't raise your hand in anger!Smacking Ban:  New legislation imminent   Scotland is introducing a ban on smacking, but what’s it all about? New legislation is anticipated following the success of Green MSP John Finnie’s Member’s Bill (Proposed Children (Equ…  Read more

Latest News

Making A Will

Making a Will - Why it's important to have a Will - Myths about automatic inheritance - Cohabitants' intestacy limited rights

Contact | Residence of Children | Court Actions

  Child Contact Court Actions and Child Welfare Hearings What happens if you have to go to court in relation to your children? There are many reasons why you may need to raise a court action or go to court in relation to your children. Where parent ...