Immigration - British Citizenship
Immigration – British Citizenship
How do you Naturalise as a British Citizen?
- You are over 18.
- You intend to continue living in the UK.
- You have had continued lawful residence in the UK for the prescribed time period.
- You have had indefinite leave to remain for 1 year.
- You meet the English Language Test and Life in the UK Test requirements.
- You must be of good character and have not broken any immigration laws while in the UK.
The rules for British Citizenship are strict. The Home Office look at any prior criminal convictions, including traffic offences. Your financial affairs are also taken into consideration.
- Tagged as: