We are delighted to be able to re-open our estate agency and lettings department and have taken steps to make the viewing process safe for both our staff and clients.
Some of the things we are asking people to consider before arranging a viewing
- Have you discussed your financial position with a financial advisor to ensure affordability? If not, please call us and we can put you in touch with someone to discuss this further.
- If you have a home to sell, have you started the process of marketing your own property? Please let us know what stage you are at before arranging to view a property.
- If you have an offer for your home already or do not have a home to sell then have you engaged with a solicitor to ensure you are ready for the next step? It’s always best to take legal advice before offering for a property. If you do not have a solicitor, please let us know and we can help to put you in touch with one.
Arranging a Viewing
Call us on 01592 757114 to arrange a viewing at a mutually convenient time.
When arranging an appointment to view, we will also ask all prospective viewers to confirm they have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus within the last 14 days.
Things we are asking people to do when viewing:-
- We ask that only two people attend to view wherever possible.
- To wear face coverings (if health permits) and our viewing clerk will also wear one for your protection.
- To refrain from touching surfaces in the property they are viewing, and to use antibacterial hand gel/wipes when entering and leaving.
We will no longer be offering open viewings and ask viewers to stick to specified appointment times to ensure there is no cross over.
We’re now taking more photos than before and also taking videos of the property being marketed. We are asking everyone who is interested in the property to look at these before arranging a physical viewing. This means that you will hopefully be able to ensure that you only physically visit a property which seems to meet all of your requirements.
We thank everyone in advance for accommodating these new measures. We hope this will ensure that everyone stays safe and people can continue to move house safely!